With her past defense and appellate experience, Ms. Braddy focuses her practice on assisting her clients navigate an ever-changing legal environment on a nationwide scale. Every case, both big and small, deserves thoughtful and intelligent analysis in conjunction with diligent preparation. And these are the services that Ms. Braddy provides throughout all stages of litigation.
Ms. Braddy received her undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas before attending Baylor Law School in Waco, Texas. While at Baylor, Ms. Braddy worked on behalf of America’s veterans at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs at the Waco Reginal Benefit Office while maintaining her place on the Dean’s List.
Since joining the legal team of Anderson Alexander in 2015, Ms. Braddy has focused her practice on wage and hour litigation under the Fair Labor Standards Act, representing clients in collective and class actions across the United States. In addition to FLSA cases, Ms. Braddy continues to represent individuals and businesses in commercial litigation across the State of Texas.
- Baylor Law School, J.D. (2010))
- Texas A&M University–College Station, B.A. English and Communication (2006)
- Thompson Reuters Super Lawyers Rising Star (2014, 2016)
- State Bar of Texas
- Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association – Director (2010-2014, 2015-2017)
- Coastal Bend Women Lawyers Association – Director (2012-2014, 2015-2017)
- Texas Bar Foundation Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Baylor Law Review
- Order of the Barrister