A South Texas native, Mr. Alexander’s practice focuses on pursuing wage and hour violations on behalf of employees across the United States in individual and large scale collective/class actions under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Mr. Alexander received his undergraduate degree from Texas Christian University (TCU) in Fort Worth, Texas before attending South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas. While at TCU, Mr. Alexander was a 3-year letterman for the Horned Frog football team and a member of the Leadership Council.
In addition to his substantial wage and hour experience, Mr. Alexander also represents victims harmed by the negligence of others. These cases include commercial vehicle and 18-wheeler wrecks, refinery and other oilfield and offshore-related injuries and wrongful death claims. Mr. Alexander’s clients benefit from him being an aggressive litigator, getting quicker results and maximizing case values.
In July 2017, Mr. Alexander joined with friend and fellow attorney, Austin Anderson, to form Anderson Alexander. With their combined experience, Anderson Alexander is able to provide aggressive and “hands-on” representation to their clients from start to finish.
Highlighted Representative Experience
- In Middleton v. Collins, a Fayette County jury awarded $150,370,000,000.00—the single largest verdict in United States history—to the family of Robert Middleton who was raped, set on fire and later died after a courageous twelve-year battle with third-degree burns over 99% of his body. Mr. Alexander took this case pro bono.
- In Serrano v. Republic Services, Inc., Mr. Alexander served as co-counsel in a collective action against the second largest waste disposal company in the United States. Judge Nelva Gonzales Ramos ruled in favor of Mr. Alexander’s clients due to Republic’s widespread violations of the FLSA.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D. (2008)
- Texas Christian University, B.S., Political Science (2005)
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers Rising Star (2014, 2016)
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association – Advocates Board of Directors (2014-2017)
- Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association – Past President (2015-2016)
- Texas Employment Lawyers Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association